Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody here have a good Picture of the wiring Diagram for the 250R non-abs model? I'm trying to install a remote start motorcycle alarm but I can only find the link to the thread with ABS and its in poor quality....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
buy a service manual for $70 from Helm.com..they come with a wiring diagram
That's a really great response, go buy a service manual. Well I need the diagram right away so I can ride again and if you can't seem to share what little info you have other than spend more money and wait a week or 2. Please don't give in you 2 cents!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
That's a really great response, go buy a service manual. Well I need the diagram right away so I can ride again and if you can't seem to share what little info you have other than spend more money and wait a week or 2. Please don't give in you 2 cents!
Ill give my 2cents any time i dam well please......so ,yeah..go buy a manual cheap a$$...then again..maybe the more time you spend riding the less time youll be in here flapping your jaws

if you had been pleasant instead of a jerk...and had asked specifically..i could probably tell you what color wires you need and /or what the pink one does...but at this point...i wouldnt pi$$ on you if you burst into flames in front of me..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ill give my 2cents any time i dam well please......so ,yeah..go buy a manual cheap a$$...then again..maybe the more time you spend riding the less time youll be in here flapping your jaws

if you had been pleasant instead of a jerk...and had asked specifically..i could probably tell you what color wires you need and /or what the pink one does...but at this point...i wouldnt pi$$ on you if you burst into flames in front of me..
I rather not take any advice from you and rather burn to death then be pissed on and I will flap my jaw all I want! Sir? Sir? Sir? Good day Sir!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks sendler, but that is for an ABS bike, the wiring from the ignition switch is different since there are actually 3 wires instead of 2 for the non-abs. I'm trying to figure out what the pink wire does...
yep i wonder whats the pink wire for because it seems that this pin have some sort of a built in resistor or diode... anyone knows about this please? :):confused::D

·
Premium Member
1,450 Posts

I rather not take any advice from you and rather burn to death then be pissed on and I will flap my jaw all I want! Sir? Sir? Sir? Good day Sir!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts