Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

Wisemans Ferry Ride - EOI

4K views 25 replies 5 participants last post by  killstrelok 
Count me in!

I haven't set a date for this yet, but it almost certainly won't be before the end of the year. We are moving into our new home around the middle of November and it will take a while to get settled.

Would aim to be in Wisemans around 1200-1300 so Asquith about 1000-1030 (Galston 1030-1100). Riding time would be around 3 hours 45 minutes.
If you could squeeze a half day out of a weekend in the next few weeks rather than losing the major part of the day, I reckon it would be quite feasible to do the ride and be done by (perhaps late) lunch-time. That would be predicated on an early start (e.g. meet up at 8.30 at Berowra), but still including breaks for coffee and petrol. You can peel off home to Gosford on last leg of the loop. There's the added advantage of empty roads and fewer coppers out early on.

But either way, I'm keen.

Back either end of this week or next, depends on my progress in my meetings tomorrow and Tuesday. If you've got any potential dates let me know.

When does the house settle?

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.