Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I just got a call from my dealer and they located a black 250 for me and financing went through!

They said they'd have it for me tomorrow!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Need to pick up some gear beforehand but HELL YEAH!

Super pumped.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Make sure u paint the exhaust flat black before riding it.Have fun bro
What if he plans to ride it home?

...better get a can of spraypaint while you are out picking up gear!:p

Congrats!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Gratz on the purchase, welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Negative on the spray paint. Going to see if I can add the Two Brothers since it's the least loud of the aftermarket cans.

Don't want to sound like a lawnmower but on the flip side, don't want to sound like a helicopter on helium.

·
Registered
112 Posts
After first service, the Two Brother's begins to sound alot more crisp. Makes me grin everytime I crank the bike and give it a rev or two :-D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey everyone, update, my new babyblade is now resting in her home in my garage. The drive home was hot, but fun! :)

Gear shift seemed a little clunky on the way over, did anyone else notice this, or is it because it's a new engine, etc? Never had a brand new vehicle before, always had hand-me-downs or used.

Regardless....can't wait to get back on it!

·
Registered
455 Posts
I picked mine up today as well. Its used but only 700 miles. Tranny felt clunky 1-3. so maybe just the model but i dont have anything to compare to. First street bike.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I should also mention that it was only during downshifting.

I also had to go through a puddle and now there are water spots all over the poor thing. First bath this evening I guess. (SHUCKS.) :D

·
Registered
385 Posts
Haven't noticed this on my new one. Actually, compared to the 250 I learned on back in the 90's (Nighthawk 250) I really like the tranny. I know when I've shifted. Sometimes it's hard to tell on those other 250's.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts