Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't about anyone else, but after my bike hit over 300 miles on the odometer... It loves to be in the higher RPMS!!! POWER!!! SOUND!!! It changes! *HENSHIN!!!

:D

*Japanese word - used as to change.

·
Registered
400 Posts
im still around 225miles lol.i read someone say that 300 miles is the dealers break in period.the shop told me 600miles. so thats why i dont venture into the higher RPMs yet,only if i have to go 60+ miles per hour ill go over 6k a bit.

ive put gas only twice,8 dollars one time and 7.45 another.and still have gas,my dealer didnt fill the tank allll the way up.and neither did i at the first fillup lol..i put gas when theres 1 bar left,i dont really wait for it to blink or w.e it does lol.sorry for the off topic

·
Registered
129 Posts
for me, after 750 miles and 1st service, it changes. When the engine roar, it roar nicely and stable. riding in 62 mph with normal and comfortable position make me enjoying the ride around urban and countryside road especially with breeze of wind.

I feel comfortable and confidence to ride the CBR250R and i hope others too!

Best regards.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Same thing here, after a few hundred miles, it's alot easier to ride in higher RPMs. The first couple hundred I rode between 50-60mph, but now around 800miles after the first service, it's so easy to cruise at 65+

1 - 5 of 5 Posts