Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The yoshimura rearset adapters are out of stock everywhere and I really want them. Let me know your price. If you have a good deal on used rearsets that can work too. I'm always open to a fuel management system like power commander, etc I have a full akrapovic system on my repsol but am too poor to pay retail. Thanks beautiful people.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a set of Vortex Rear Sets I can sell you for $100 plus shipping. Let me know your email and I can send you pictures.

Vortex Adjustable Rearsets
Fits 2011 & 2012 Honda CBR250R
Very Good Condition
These are Getting Very Hard to Find
Ships to USA Only via USPS Flat Rate Priority Box

Thanks,
JimW
Stokesdale, NC

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have what you need!!!! We are selling my wife's 2013 CBR250R. I pulled most the aftermarket parts. I have the Yoshimura rearset adapter plates, complete with all included bolts, and longer shift rod. No bends, cracks, or damage. I could do $65 shipped to continental United States. I also have and Ohlins shock, Vortex 7 degree clip-ons, and an OEM Honda Service manual. Maybe we could work a good package deal on all of it? Let me know what works, thanks-

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have what you need!!!! We are selling my wife's 2013 CBR250R. I pulled most the aftermarket parts. I have the Yoshimura rearset adapter plates, complete with all included bolts, and longer shift rod. No bends, cracks, or damage. I could do $65 shipped to continental United States. I also have and Ohlins shock, Vortex 7 degree clip-ons, and an OEM Honda Service manual. Maybe we could work a good package deal on all of it? Let me know what works, thanks-
Hi there!
Any parts left?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts