Didn't think about shaving off some of the sleeve in the linkage. In that case, I might cut off some of the sleeve with my dremel and finish it off with a file for a nice fit. That's probably a lot easier with the tools I have. We'll see when I get there. For reducing the lower mount hole to 10mm, I got the sleeve from McMaster-Carr, and it's a really tight fit. Thanks for your input. This is a fun project for my bike.I used a bench grinder to shave off some width of the metal sleeve that goes through the linkage. Its hardened steel so it takes a lot to get through it but you don't have to take to much off. And as for the sleeves that go into the shock, I just used some aluminum tube. I drilled out the center to 10mm and then cut off a ~3 inch section. I put that into a drill and then used sand paper to sand down the outside. It took quite a while to get the right OD but I think it is a good method if you can't get anything else to fit.