Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Although I have not yet bought one, I do plan to buy a CBR250R in the near future. In the meantime, I am curious about other people's view of the bike. I have to admit I would prefer the VFR1200F, but that is currently not in my budget; and having been away from riding for a few years, I am looking forward to getting back into it.
My previous bikes were a 1998 Honda CBR 600 F3SE (Smokin' Joe's), a 2002 Triumph TT600, a 2005 and a 2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050, and I currently have a 1997 MuZ Skorpion Sport Cup. I am currently reconverting the Skorpion from race back to street.
Originally from NY, I spent 10 years in the Marine Corps, which landed me in Eastern North Carolina. I moved to Phoenix, Arizona at the beginning of 2010 to attend the Motorcycle Mechanics Institute. I have completed Yamaha and Honda and currently in BMW and Suzuki.

Chad

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Hello there Chad,

With a bit of common sense, along with some experience and training, you sound a useful sort of a chap to have on this forum. However I am sure there will be a few relative newcomers to motorcycling whose hands have never been sullied, who "know" a lot more. Dunno why, but you get that.

Anyway, good to see your posts. I have always liked the MuZ Skorpion; a pity it was not more widely available.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Welcome to a very strange forum.
prepare for laughs at the questions asked.. and even more so at some answers given lol. They've tried to pick this bike to pieces and think its so unique to the thousands of other Hondas/motorcycles built over the years.

It seems a great cheap, Thai built commuter with a sporting bent.. I'm buying one.

·
Registered
172 Posts
First bike was a 73 Kawasaki 900 Z1. I recently sold a kit car, a Kawasaki 125 Eliminator, 2 Honda Rebels, and bought the CBR250R. Here is a photo of 2 of the 3 bikes I sold and the kit car. Also a photo of the 1971 CB 350 I still have. Bought it from the window of a recently deceased friend who bought the 71 CB brand new and kept it under a cover in the same garage for 40 years.

regards
Badger

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts