Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas?

I usually like to do Timmy's run in the morning to grab a cup of coffee. Would be nice if I could there and back on my bike

·
Registered
400 Posts
the only reason id like a cup holder would be to buy some take out and be able to take my drink home..or to hold a drink for when i stop.but thats w hat i use a backpack for.

i saw some old timer on a gold wing drinking out of a Large take-out cup,he just looked retarded holding that cup with his mouth in order to shift gears.it would have been epic if the cup fell and the cold drink spilled all over him ha!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya hahaha I agree man. That would be funny to see happen

I think a thermos and a backpack would be the way to go!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Personally, I use a contigo thermos cup. It has a button which is harder to press and a screw on top. I put this in the backpack and i've never had any issues. Also the contigo keeps coffee warm for hours, its great!!!

·
Registered
706 Posts
I'm looking for a really nice water tight thermos to throw in a backpack. I'm the same way with Starbucks and it bugs me that I can't take the bike to get coffee.

If it helps I've found out looking up "leak proof thermos" will bring some good results

·
Registered
400 Posts
the best piece is a tank bag,you can customize them for a lot of things.build a custom cup holder..u can put an audio system lmao..etc

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What next?

since you asked, i'll need some leds around the cupholder so i can see the cup at night. Don't want to be spilling my coffee when I go for my midnight bike ride.

After that, perhaps a holder for a battery pack that will charge the leds. it certainly would be a shame if they run out...

Maybe even a mount pezz dispenser on the front dash that will have a pill for 'bitter people syndrome'.

·
Registered
71 Posts
What next?

since you asked, i'll need some leds around the cupholder so i can see the cup at night. Don't want to be spilling my coffee when I go for my midnight bike ride.

After that, perhaps a holder for a battery pack that will charge the leds. it certainly would be a shame if they run out...

Maybe even a mount pezz dispenser on the front dash that will have a pill for 'bitter people syndrome'.
Now were talking, I think everyone deserves a Pezz dispenser on their bike; why doesn't that come standard? I think if i ever see a sport bike with a cup holder on it i might kick it over.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts