Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Checking in from the Southwest 'burbs of Chicagoland.
Just picked up my black 250 yesterday from DGY motorsports and I am super-stoked to get comfy with it. I'm 5'4" with stumpy legs, so the height is a little bit of an issue for me right now. My hubby shaved down the seat last night but that didn't do much for me. I'm going to be watching soupys like a hawk for a lowering link, they don't have one for the 250 yet. In the mean time, my toes will be getting a **** of a workout. Here's a picture of her and a picture of me looking skeptically at her because she's a bit taller than I'd hoped, :eek:.

Happy riding!

Attachments

·
281 Posts
Welcome to the forum Krn ! Until the aftermkt kicks in with a lowering link or other devices you will need to adjust. Good thing the bike is so light. You may want to try the leaning technique which calls for you to come to a stop with your right foot on the peg and brake...then lean your body slightly to the left and use your left foot to rest on the ground.....

·
Registered
928 Posts
Congrats. I just picked up mine at Dupage Honda in West Chicago. I agree with ya its bigger then I thought too. Im lucky being a little taller. Ride safe out there.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Congrats for your bike. Ride safe!! And do post a review and some more pics. You and your bike looks like they are a match made in heaven.

·
Registered
129 Posts
welcome to the forum! i hope you enjoy the ride and safe. Can wait for your post and share it with other! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts