Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

Year Make Model Topic Be Descriptive!Owner-to-be, screwed by Hurricane Irene.

910 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  w0rM 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello all, I was looking to buy a CBR250R in September... but my MSF beginner's course was cancelled because of Irene. They offered me a full refund, or to wait and see if they could schedule an additional class in the first half of September. I opted to wait.

They said it depends on if any instructors volunteer for it... I'm debating if I should just take the refund and sign up for the next available class (end of September).

Just my luck. Hopefully, by October at the latest, I will be the proud owner of a non-ABS red/silver CBR250R! Already bought all my gear, and starting to plan mods (LED running lights, frame sliders, etc).

EDIT: forum admins, you really need to fix the thread title auto-fill that reoccurs when previewing a post.

#2 ·
Good luck with getting an MSF class and getting your bike. I finish my MSF course tomorrow. It's fun for folks with no experience riding, boring if you've done a few hundred miles, but ya still learn a bit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.