Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Those are all the silver colored CBRs. Its because of the light that they're looking different. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Storm, I can access the site now as well as the header for the article. But the article body is missing and I can't locate it...........
well...maybe its some browser problem or you have some cookies blocked or something.the link is working for me.
i would've copy pasted the whole review but it might lead to copyright issues.

cheers.

·
281 Posts
StormShadow! Finally I was able to pull up the entire review! I enjoyed the write-up..very professionally done..and the photos are the best of any of the reviews.....Thankyou again for posting the review!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
you are welcome Xplorguy! there are dozens of reviews on the net but i too enjoyed this particular review.so shared it with you all.:)
its a very long painful wait for the bike! think it will be around 4months more atleast!!trying for different sources...but no high hopes!:(

cheers.

·
281 Posts
Good Grief, Storm! Four months! That is some backlog. I have been waiting about 1.5 months so far with no end in site for an abs bike here in the states. Honda has , so far, decided not to ship us any abs bikes! Go figure?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I'm also waiting for red ABS model since 2 months.And now the delay just keeps increasing...there is just no end to this!!!
I would've gone for other 250cc segment bikes till now but not many choices there either.Just the baby ninja which i dont like because of the headlamps...

cheers.

·
Registered
147 Posts
i told my dealer just get me the non abs,i put a deposit on the red abs back in march,now it looks like a week and a half for the black non abs,lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts