Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I've been investigating... Don't know who is, but the place where he rides is at Istambul.
...and he has a horrible taste in music.:grin2:

But frankly I'm not sure it's a good idea to do that with a CBR 250. I mean you have to rev up the engine and abruptly let go of the clutch in order to do a wheelie, that can't be good for the chain, sprockets, engine and clutch. Don't think that bike will live very long (not that it is intended as a stunt bike...).

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...and he has a horrible taste in music.:grin2:

But frankly I'm not sure it's a good idea to do that with a CBR 250. I mean you have to rev up the engine and abruptly let go of the clutch in order to do a wheelie, that can't be good for the chain, sprockets, engine and clutch. Don't think that bike will live very long (not that it is intended as a stunt bike...).
agreed on the music but is good to see someone putting the 250 through the real "torture test" ... seen a clip of him already getting pancake'd by the 250 on flipping a stoppie but looks like she's still running .... also don't think Harley's were made to be stunt bikes but these guys don't seem to mind lol ....

·
Registered
13 Posts
agreed on the music but is good to see someone putting the 250 through the real "torture test" ... seen a clip of him already getting pancake'd by the 250 on flipping a stoppie but looks like she's still running .... also don't think Harley's were made to be stunt bikes but these guys don't seem to mind lol ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqmPsbZZVTM
I agree... Harleys aren't the best stunt bikes, but look at that Ohlins shocks, every single piece of those HD seems to be upgraded.

If you want to see something scary look at this:

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts