Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey

Does anyone on here have the black 250r with yoshi pipe on it? The one that is stainless steal would be great.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
yes I have a CBR250R A BLACK,BK WHEELS , DART TINT W/S and a full YOSHI SS exhaust system on the bike I like the looks, as most other do to :cool: by the way if YOU like it, put it on , and go riding.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I have a black CBR with the yosh on it and i think there are the best looking exhaust on the market but vary loud

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have one on my cellphone right now, but it's not the clearest thing in the world.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
WOW! That looks great!

How much was it?

·
Registered
50 Posts
WOW! That looks great!

How much was it?

$420 Yoshimura R&D - TRC Stainless/Stainless Slip-On - Carbon End-cap
(You can probably find it $20 cheaper somewhere else online, but I ordered it directly from them.)

I can't believe how nice it makes the bike sound. I'm getting a GoPro camera soon so maybe I'll have a video up within a week or so.

Also, I'm a mechanical novice. This is the first bike I've ever owned and I've never worked on cars or any type of vehicle before. The pipe was extremely easy for me to install, but Yoshimura's Fender Eliminator kit was a pain in the ass, lol.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Yosh full carbon exhaust. Not great pic, currently in having rear sets and levers powder coated

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
:) nice !!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the gloss black wheels they make the bike:cool:

Thanks! Waiting for powder coating of the rearsets and levers completetion. Next I wish to replace the windscreen with the tinted. Can you post a pic of your ride?? You appear to be modding up your bike the same as me, in which I must commend you on your good taste:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WOW! That looks great!

How much was it?

got mine for 310USD, let me know if your interested and i can ask the seller if he has anymore in stock.

Thats for the slip on ss steal and ss steal cap...

I will post pics once its here and installed.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Finally got around to uploading a video of what mine sounds like.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
finally got it installed....super easy install, took like 15 min and i took my time. This pipe is soooooo loud, i havnt installed the silencer but without it in it rivals my buddies vrod. When idleing it almost too loud but looks GREAT!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
finally got it installed....super easy install, took like 15 min and i took my time. This pipe is soooooo loud, i havnt installed the silencer but without it in it rivals my buddies vrod. When idleing it almost too loud but looks GREAT!
How easy was it? Just removing the heat shield and a few bolts?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
got mine for 310USD, let me know if your interested and i can ask the seller if he has anymore in stock.

Thats for the slip on ss steal and ss steal cap...

I will post pics once its here and installed.
I am interested but I heard the carbon fiber sounded deeper.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I'd really appreciate if you posted the link to the site where you purchased yours. Unless you bought it in house.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts