Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a terrible time deciding which exhaust to buy. I like the looks of both the Yoshi stainless and the M4 street slayer. Any comments on what sounds better/what sound they each produce, performance of them, anything?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I can't say anything about the Yoshi, but I have the M4 on my bike. I love the way it sounds, but its unique look really won me over.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I really like the way that it opens up the back of bike. I am also about to order new mirrors with LED turn indicators so that I can do away with the stock front turn indicators.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I went for the Yoshi with CF tip. I like the added look of the stainless on the bike. I think it sounds great. You can search here or YouTube for ow they sound although each wil sound better IRL due to the acoustics of recording devices.

Post up a link for where you are going to get the mirrors from. I'd be interested with that AND the Hot Bodies flush mounts.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I posted a new thread about the sound of my Yoshi full system, but I'll just paste the video here to make it easier.

·
Registered
193 Posts
That Yoshsi sounds a bit tame compared to my M4 Street Slayer.

I can't say for sure since I'm hearing it on a gen 1 iPad and comparing it to my memory from a few months ago.

Hope the OP enjoys the new pipe! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Going to get my hot bodies mgp growler for my cbr250r in a few days, I found it for $251 with tax and shipping. Once I get my exhaust I'll post a video, I have looked on the web for hours and still can't find a video of the growler on the cbr250r

1 - 8 of 8 Posts