Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

So my Yoshimura tail tidy came in the post today. I've spent a little while trying to install in to no avail. The 4 bolts in the passenger handles won't budge, at all. And the instructions bare absolutely no resemblance to the product.

Anyone have one of these got any tips?

Thanks.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Just use force, they do come undone (you turning them the right way haha), they have lock seal so use a ratchet if you have one

·
Registered
354 Posts
I dont know anything about a lock seal, but mine were over torqued.And the instructuions are horrible, be patient it may not be quick to figure out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys, invested in some better tools. I had a cheaper set that literally exploded when I put too much pressure on them. Yes I was turning the bolts the right way for the handles lol.

Yes, the instructions are garbage. The only install guide I've found is for the hot bodies eliminator. At least this can help disassemble the bike.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Installed mine yesterday. No problem taking the stock one off but putting the new one on was a pain in the arse. Took me most of the day. I agree the (de)structions are terrible but a little bit of nouse will get you there in the end.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts