Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if they make this for our bikes? :confused:

I saw at thread saying we can buy the Yoshimura Exhaust for a Ninja 250R and it will fit our CBR 250R, is that true?

Thanks!

:D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Does anyone know if they make this for our bikes? :confused:

I saw at thread saying we can buy the Yoshimura Exhaust for a Ninja 250R and it will fit our CBR 250R, is that true?

Thanks!

:D
if i'm not mistaken a few days a go i saw i video that show cbr can use the yoshimura slip on and probably the full system too. at first, they put on a R9 fullsystem that used by ninja, an they replace the slip on with yoshimura.
the only thing is i havent tried it yet, and i believe there will be a little adjusment.
i hope this info can be of a help. :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Why do you want to use Ninja's exhaust on CBR? CBR exhausts are under development, by all major exhaust manufacturers. Why plonk in exhaust of another bike and spoil the engine due to mismatch...
Cheers!!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
so tell me how do you make a full system for a bike with 2 cylinders fit a bike with only one?

You cant

You can use any old muffler on the bike if you so wish, you just need to get it custom fitted, but any old muffler might not work well

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yeah the glass pakcing may be worn and also the flow may not be right, i would just agree with everyone else on this one and wait till a full exhaust system is released.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts