Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Looks good but I'd have to have the carbon one for the black bike. Silver just wouldn't look right.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I ordered this one this morning for my red 250R:

Will post pics and give a review once I get it. The website does not allow you to see shipping costs for the different shipping options. You have to call, which I did, and got a recording saying they were closed. So I just picked standard ground shipping.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Also checked with my dealer and was told that they are avaible but have to be shipped to distributer before thay can be sent out to anyone and they could not give me any time frame. Here we go again another waiting period

·
Registered
33 Posts
I ordered this one this morning for my red 250R:

Will post pics and give a review once I get it. The website does not allow you to see shipping costs for the different shipping options. You have to call, which I did, and got a recording saying they were closed. So I just picked standard ground shipping.

That cool, I just order the same one as you and also the aluminum muffler bracket. Now I wonder when will I get it. Can't wait to install it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm a newbie on this...aren't there some kind of sensors in the stock pipe? Does something have to be reprogrammed if you change it out?

·
Registered
195 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
In regards to this exhaust not being available until August, Yoshimura (Jaime Castro specifically) told me through email that my exhaust shipped today.

So I guess you need to order directly from them and not from BIOHAZARDCYCLES cycles to get it before August.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts