Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if any one out there has installed a yosh slip on exhaust? If so do you like it? Run better? Sound good?. Ordered one should be here this week, so just wondering what your thoughts are and if its worth it

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wondering if any one out there has installed a yosh slip on exhaust? If so do you like it? Run better? Sound good?. Ordered one should be here this week, so just wondering what your thoughts are and if its worth it
I installed mine this past weekend. Haven't got a chance to ride it bc it's been raining EVERYDAY since. Love the sound. Extremely loud btw. I put a video up on my other post of it idling. It's supposed to clear up this weekend so hopefully I can try it out on the road. I'll let ya kno

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I installed mine this past weekend. Haven't got a chance to ride it bc it's been raining EVERYDAY since. Love the sound. Extremely loud btw. I put a video up on my other post of it idling. It's supposed to clear up this weekend so hopefully I can try it out on the road. I'll let ya kno
Ok thanks will be looking foreward to your evaluation

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just visited the local Honda dealer that had the Yoshimua fitted to their demo bike
great sound so much so that I might change my mine about purchasing a 2 brothers
exhaust. The Yoshimura arn't cheap though.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Got to ride it this morning finally after a week.:D:D:D:D
it feels like it runs the same as before. just need to get used to "listening" to the bike again because taking off @ about 3krpm sounds like your "reving" the stock one @ 6k

The pipe sounds awesome. with the stock one once i went past 50mph i couldnt hear the bike at all. with this one i was doing 70 and i could hear it clear as day. it actually gave me a little more confidence riding. knowing people could actually hear me and not only worrying about them seeing me. though i still ride to make them see me.

when i got to work this morning my coworkers said they could hear it on the second floor. when i was riding up to park.

·
Registered
66 Posts
you cant really tell with videos.

but i dont want to spend $600 US just to get a little bit louder.
how much louder exactly is it?
makes the ground vibrate when you go past? deafen mothers and make babies cry?

also is it possibly to have the yoshi with the stock exhaust cover thing?
i actually quiet like it lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just did! Good timing. Here is a link to my you-tube comparison. Stock Vs. no exhaust vs.yoshi w/ silencer vs. yoshi solo. PM me if you want advice on where to get it... I found it for $295 shipped but was back-ordered a couple weeks. SUPER EASY install.

ENJOY!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey how in the world do I put the silencer on?? I just bought a yosh from biohazard (great price & fast shipping! Will buy more stuff)
But I can't put the silencer on. Am I supposed to force it down??

I got the full exhust with carbon fiber. The one that they sell for 575. I just finish installing this and it sound amazing!! But the neighbor ain't happy. :(

Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Any idea if tuning is required for the Yoshimura Slip On? I don't have the money for a full system and I have been hearing things about needing tuning after a new exhaust is installed.

·
Premium Member
1,450 Posts
Hey how in the world do I put the silencer on?? I just bought a yosh from biohazard (great price & fast shipping! Will buy more stuff)
But I can't put the silencer on. Am I supposed to force it down??
yep, put it on the end and bang the crap out of it. It will be extremely hard to remove once it's in and especially if it's been in for some time but you can still remove it :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
yep, put it on the end and bang the crap out of it. It will be extremely hard to remove once it's in and especially if it's been in for some time but you can still remove it :)
Yeah I put the db killer on mine after a couple of months, I work night shifts so a wee bit quieter was the way to go, before my entire suburb killed me.

This is what mine sounded like around April last year (before I put the baffle on), I had the GoPro suction cup'd to my mate's Ninja 250, and I was buzzing around in front on the downhill run :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts