Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a 6 month wait the bike finally came in. Got the paper work done left went 5 miles down the road and it died. Battery was dead, called the dealer and they showed up with a flatbed and towed it back. As if I havent had enough frustration with this whole thing and now this. Really hopeing they can get it back up and running again, before the weeken

·
Registered
636 Posts
bummer tom!! hope they get a good battery in there and get you up and movin..glad to hear you finally got your bike though..

·
Registered
77 Posts
Battery

It's posted on here somewhere that someone had their regulator rectifier go bad right away, killing the battery. Hope they can fix it fast!

·
Registered
147 Posts
How's it going to take them half a week to fix a battery? Why didn't they just swap it out when they towed it back? Or is it something else that caused it?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Wow, that's a bummer. I hope they get it back to you ASAP.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I know the pain, trust me. My vehicle was at the ASC for a week & the pain & miserable feelings cannot be expressed in words. Good luck to get your bike soon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Had something similar happen to my rr. Thing died then I couldnt even pop start it. Turned out something was wrong with my stator. Good news is your covered under warranty mine ended up costing me close to 80 bucks off ebay :/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts