Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Chaotic Greece, I am wondering what you people done/planning to do at the lil CBR250r.

Let us know.

What i've done: Yoshimura Sliders/Hotbodies Fender eliminator/Hotbodies Flash mount/koso Mirrors

What i am planning to do : Exhaust, Tires(don't know what exactly yet) Tinted Windscreen and probably intergated led tail light with built in indicators.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Right now all I have done is the frame sliders. As a new rider, I want to protect the bike as much as I can while I learn and practice riding. What I will do though is Yoshi full exhaust (honestly think the stock one is ugly,) Tinted windscreen, fender eliminator, and a few hardware swapouts. Nothing will be soon though. No use trying to look cool yet lol.

I have my eye though on some of the Bikers parts and want to grab some. Other thing I will be doing is powder coating the wheels black with white reflective tape to give it a white wall look. This bike is purely for fun though. My electra cruiser is about pimped old school though, maybe I will post pics of that... That is sort of the look I want... retro look on a new bike.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
My bike is at a place for R&D getting fitted for a pipe, loads of tuning, power commander, shaved head, ported head, heavier valve springs.
Appearance powder coat wheels, rear sets black. Paint some odds and ends red, clean up the tail and call er good.
Wow. How many hp do they expect? Over 35? Also Could you tell me the overall cost? Seems nice tho

I have my eye though on some of the Bikers parts and want to grab some. Other thing I will be doing is powder coating the wheels black with white reflective tape to give it a white wall look. This bike is purely for fun though. My electra cruiser is about pimped old school though, maybe I will post pics of that... That is sort of the look I want... retro look on a new bike.
I am in to retro look, post some pictures ! As far as cbr's exhaust yeah it's ungly as hell, they tried to copy vfr's but they failed hard.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Greetings from Chaotic Greece, I am wondering what you people done/planning to do at the lil CBR250r.

Let us know.

What i've done: Yoshimura Sliders/Hotbodies Fender eliminator/Hotbodies Flash mount/koso Mirrors

What i am planning to do : Exhaust, Tires(don't know what exactly yet) Tinted Windscreen and probably intergated led tail light with built in indicators.

Lets see some pics:D

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Wow. How many hp do they expect? Over 35? Also Could you tell me the overall cost? Seems nice tho

I expect over the 30 HP mark for sure. Are far as cost it's nothing to me for letting them use the bike for R&D. I talked to the owner of the shop today and he said they were just putting it on the dyno for a baseline run. I will be more than happy to post all dyno sheets and exactly what was done once they finish.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I expect over the 30 HP mark for sure. Are far as cost it's nothing to me for letting them use the bike for R&D. I talked to the owner of the shop today and he said they were just putting it on the dyno for a baseline run. I will be more than happy to post all dyno sheets and exactly what was done once they finish.
lucky you! Can't wait for the dyno sheets.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Akrapovic carbon Open
Bazzaz Zfi
Hot bodies fender elim
Yoshi Sliders
Decal removal
BT-003
Also Painting the silver off the bike over the winter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts