Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know about this Bizzaz unit (Z-Fi QS CBR250R 11) attaches to the ecu or something like that and changes the air fuel ratio to give more hp. if anyone has it can they let me know how it goes?

Thanks

Poisedonis

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Can't talk at length about this but I have the Bazzaz Z-FI...from what I understand you can purchase a Bazzaz Z-FIQS (quick shift) and it piggybacks into the ECU. Comes with self mapping you can use your PC to adjust. I find the low end torque more snappy. I have the Yosh full exhaust so along with the new pipes and the ZFI the bike is way more snappy. Also noticed the throttle is smoother and responsive which I initially found the 250 lacking in. Talk with Jer at powerhouse, he can hook you up! I was the first in Alberta to have the new exhaust and Bazzaz unit as Jer ordered it for me last year following the convention in Las Vegas. You can achieve approx 10% more power

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
do you mean Rocky Mountain Powerhouse in Calgary? that's where i bought my bike.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Yes, I do. That's where I bought mine last year. :D

·
Registered
455 Posts
The QS is just a Z-fi with quick shift built in. basically it attaches a sensor to your shifter and when you shift gears it sends a signal to momentarily cut the engine. Allows for clutches shifting. quite pricey imho. I really want one though.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Meh, just get the z-fi and exhaust and let the rev limiter do the cutting off of the engine ! ;) Preload shifter, hit 10,000 and autoshift...haven't tried it yet though...theory and all.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Can't talk at length about this but I have the Bazzaz Z-FI...from what I understand you can purchase a Bazzaz Z-FIQS (quick shift) and it piggybacks into the ECU. Comes with self mapping you can use your PC to adjust. I find the low end torque more snappy. I have the Yosh full exhaust so along with the new pipes and the ZFI the bike is way more snappy. Also noticed the throttle is smoother and responsive which I initially found the 250 lacking in. Talk with Jer at powerhouse, he can hook you up! I was the first in Alberta to have the new exhaust and Bazzaz unit as Jer ordered it for me last year following the convention in Las Vegas. You can achieve approx 10% more power
If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay at the Powerhouse in Calgary? I'm in Edmonton and thinking about buying the ZFI.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay at the Powerhouse in Calgary? I'm in Edmonton and thinking about buying the ZFI.

I'd definately say go for it. I don't have my bill around me but I paid around $250. However, it must be noted that I was given a deal, as I know the owner and manager of Powerhouse.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts