Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Glenn said two weeks for the production to start.
Since I am in Italy, I will have to contact their distributor
and pay the shipment twice (ZG->Italian seller->me).

That would be a great help if somebody from the forum could ship it to me.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I can't wait for one of these. Seems to be the only thing this bike is missing...in addition to a good suspension.

The Sport Touring looks good and the pictures make it easier to decide seeing as my bike is black.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I'm so 'cited 'bout the Corsa I could wee-wee a little. I want that and the Corbin seats so I can get my longer range comfort on. Subscribed to this thread to get latest. Thanks, guys!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Glenn said two weeks for the production to start.
Since I am in Italy, I will have to contact their distributor
and pay the shipment twice (ZG->Italian seller->me).

That would be a great help if somebody from the forum could ship it to me.
I wouldn't care to forward it along to you if you need someone too....but i dont get the ship twice thing...even if i shipped it to you..it would have to be shipped to me first...hence shipping twice anyway?

I want one of these too...hate how hard it is to switch out..sigh...dont know when I'll actually get around to talking myself into buying one

·
Registered
902 Posts
If you're ever going to add a HID projector, the windscreen replacement is the perfect time (and vice versa).

I was looking at the front cowl and windscreen laying on the table and cursing the fact I'd be stripping the bike down all over again in a few weeks to swap the screen.

·
Registered
329 Posts
hence shipping twice anyway?
I suppose you won't charge me extra value because you sell parts for a living.
Here in italy should be about 20% more on the original cost.
My idea was like someone close to the factory would buy one and ship it to me...

I need volounteers :p

·
Registered
59 Posts
Everyday that goes by riding at 70mph, I think how great an ST shield would be right now.... Might go Corsa, but being 6' tall makes me question on going bigger is better...

·
Registered
902 Posts
Wow, after months of talking about it, they are actually going to make it happen. This is awesome. The question is - should I go with the uber-cool Corsa or the total comfort of ST?
We look like dorks on 250s anyway. Might as well be comfortable dorks.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Wow, after months of talking about it, they are actually going to make it happen. This is awesome. The question is - should I go with the uber-cool Corsa or the total comfort of ST?
Without seeing one it is hard to tell but the stylized shape of the CBR250R might make the ST screen to be kind of narrow. The Corsa looks like it would get the air over your shoulders better.

·
Registered
164 Posts
We look like dorks on 250s anyway. Might as well be comfortable dorks.
I guess it all depends on where you are in the States. In some area, I am sure you will get a lot of chuckle. In Seattle, I've been approached a number of times. people are usually curious and walk away impressed. And when I tell them that I get 80+ mpg, they are floored.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all. I love this little bike. I just got it less than 2 weeks ago. Anyway, enjoyed reading this thread, but like the rest of you, I'm a mite bummed it seems to be a bit of a job to get the windscreen off. I'd like to paint mine black on the inside, and THEN get a tinted Lip. Have you heard of Laminar Lips? I'll probably just get a clear one.
<http://www.laminarlip.com/index.php>

·
Registered
58 Posts
I had my windscreen installed at my dealer, paid them for .75hrs = $56.25.
Well worth it to have them do it and replace any broken parts if they do.
I have the Puigg screen and I love it, takes the wind off my chest and very stable with great looks.!

·
Registered
59 Posts
The suspense is killing me. I want to do my HID/Projector conversion at the same time and this is all i'm waiting on. Figure its better to take everything apart once.

Starting to lean towards the Corsa...

21 - 40 of 152 Posts