Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Awesome! If you hover over "Buy Now" there's a dropdown to select venders. Hopefully the vendors themselves will have them up soon, too. I'm still diggin' that Corsa.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Call them to place an order and they'll tell you that you can buy it, but they won't make it for a few weeks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Call them to place an order and they'll tell you that you can buy it, but they won't make it for a few weeks.
I was checking random things out the other day and noticed it was listed on the website, but sadly, this is very true.

They'll either say they're on back order or they aren't ready yet if you call them and try to buy one. I'm either going to wait until the vendors list them on the website or just go with a Puig soon.

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
This is good news for me. I am willing to wait to get my hands on that double bubble. At least they have some progress on their website.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Just to let everyone know Zero Gravity is now shipping clear screens. I ordered the sport touring version today. (115.90 with shipping) I also spoke with them about tinted/smoke screens and they said it would be 3 to 5 weeks before those models will be ready to ship. I will update everyone once I have installed the new wind screen.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just to let everyone know Zero Gravity is now shipping clear screens. I ordered the sport touring version today. (115.90 with shipping) I also spoke with them about tinted/smoke screens and they said it would be 3 to 5 weeks before those models will be ready to ship. I will update everyone once I have installed the new wind screen.
That's good news, but too bad I'm waiting for a light smoke one :/. Gonna order one tomorrow I think.

·
Registered
124 Posts
That's good news, but too bad I'm waiting for a light smoke one :/. Gonna order one tomorrow I think.
With how long it has taken to be able to order the wind screens I was unwilling to wait 3 to 5 weeks. It has been made apparent from this thread that Zero Gravity just puts random dates on when stuff will be released. And so far never making those dates!!! I did not want to wait any longer then I have. If the windshield is of great quality I would see my self purchasing a smoke screen when they arrive. (When ever that will be)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Update - I ordered the windscreen 5 days ago. The money has not been deducted from my account or has an tracking number been sent to me.(I presume they have not shipped yet) If I do not hear anything back by Wednesday I will be canceling my order and going with another manufacture. Any Suggestions?

·
Registered
282 Posts
My next accessary is far as windsheild is concerned is to paint it the same color as my bike. I own a red one. Everyone adds the black one and it looks good. I'm not a fan of a bubble windsheild but if it works for your bike, then way to go!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I ordered mine. Excited for it to show up. Will be doing an HID retrofit also when I take the front apart.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I like the Corsa but its similar to the stock screen.

Will have to wait for the darker screens, just called them. They have a 4-6 weeks wait for them. They wanted to take the pre-order. I passed.

They will have light smoke and dark smoke versions.

·
Registered
78 Posts
That looks incredibly nice. I'm still holding out on ordering a light smoke for when they can actually ship it in a reasonable amount of time.

I just hope it's not too cold by then so I can actually use it.

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
I'm also waiting on the light smoke. Like Hooplah, I hope it's no too cold. I'm installing my heated grips this weekend because it's already a little cool in the mornings.

81 - 100 of 152 Posts